The shuttle bus to Havelhöhe will depart infront of the congress hotel Maritim proARTE at 8.00 am on Wednesday May 3, 2017. Please be there in time because the bus will leave at 8.00 am!
Program for this visit here
There will be a special 3-hour pre-conference session held on Wednesday, May 3, on Integrative Medicine and the Health of Refugees in Europe. Experts from the Middle East and Europe will focus on the cross-cultural communication barriers that separate Middle-Eastern refugee patients from their European healthcare practitioners, and provide pragmatic skills on the effective and safe use of complementary/traditional medicine for chronic illness:
“Refugees with Chronic Diseases between the Middle-East and Europe: The role of traditional and integrative medicine in bridging gaps” (at no charge)
More information here.
Booking only via email to: esim
We have got another new pre-workshop:
Effective new Cancer Therapy using Heat, Far-infrared and Terahertz
More information here and on this website.
Booking only via email to: esim
List of pre workshops
- Qualitative research methods in complementary and integrative medicine
- Personalizing health and care for a new integrated chronic care model in diabetes care
- Herbal medicine research: From margins to mainstream
- Developing pre-residency core entrustable professional activities in Integrative Medicine: A skills-based workshop for medical educators and students
- A comprehensive Integrative approach to the management of chronic pain
- Getting your work published – tips from editors
- Home remedies from all over the world – evaluation and education
- Integrative Korean medicine treatment for the management of pregnant women’s health: Korean medicine approach
- Differentiating the psychological and physiological mechanisms of relaxation versus mindfulness: An experiential workshop and clinical implications
- Meditation and medicine – investigating the underlying laws and forces
- Implementing skills from hypnosis and touch therapies to improve doctor-patient communication
- Visit of Gemeinschaftskrankenhaus Havelhoehe: Anthroposophic medicine in workaday life for patient centred care in a capital town (8.00-12.00 a.m, half day), please find the program here
- Ayurveda in Europe what´s needed when healing tradition travels abroad?
- Introduction to osteopathic medicine – a hands-on workshop
- Horizon 2020 – networking and creating working groups
- Developing clinical clerkships in Integrative medicine
- “Refugees with Chronic Diseases between the Middle-East and Europe: The role of traditional and integrative medicine in bridging gaps”
- Effective new Cancer Therapy using Heat, Far-infrared and Terahertz
More information about this workshops here. Timetable here.
All workshops except the visit to Gemeinschaftskrankenhaus Havelhoehe will be scheduled for 120 min presentation on Wednesday morning May 3, 2017 and can be booked during congress registration after October 10, 2016. The visit to Havelhoehe will be the whole morning (bus shuttle is leaving at 8.00 am infront of the congress venue).
Registration for one workshop is 70€ and 120€ for two workshops (For those eligible, the reduced fees are: 35€/60€).
The price for the visit to Havelhoehe is 30€ (no reduction). Booking via our registry during congress registration.
The workshop: “Refugees with Chronic Diseases between the Middle-East and Europe: The role of traditional and integrative medicine in bridging gaps” is free of charge. Booking only via email to: esim
For further questions please contact our congress secretariat:
Ms Margit Cree
Phone: +49 (0) 30 450 529 262
Fax: +49 (0) 30 450 529 918